Wednesday, July 14, 2010





Dear friends,

Above is a distressing letter from the Children's Home (I apologize that it is blurry--it doesn't upload with clarity to this page very well--I can send you a copy via email if you request it from brandon.nimz@gmail.com). Please feel free to forward it to anyone you know to increase prayer support for the Home (I can send it in a PDF or JPEG format-just request it). It is very hard for me to hear that they may have less than 75 people visit the Home this year compared to 800 a few years ago. When I visited with the staff today, they said that awhile back the 3-6 year olds sat through a TWO HOUR lesson because they were so excited just to have someone to interact with. That is TRULY hard for me to hear.

Please pray for the Home--not just that they raise the needed money, but also that God strengthen His people to go down to Juarez to encourage our brothers and sisters there!
In Christ,

Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment